The skin around our eyes is thinner and more delicate than anywhere else on the body. Finding the right eye treatment for your skin can go a long way toward keeping your eye area looking and feeling healthy; start by choosing your top eye concern below, and the solution. In the past I have thought that Dermalogica’s eye care line was limited but with the additions of the Biolumin-C Eye Serum, the Stress Positive Eye Lift and now the Awaken Peptide Eye Gel for puffiness and fine lines, I am very excited!
The best eye treatment for dull skin and uneven pigmentation:
Give your eyes a boost: Biolumin-C Eye Serum re-energizes the skin around the eyes with Vitamin C to dramatically brighten and visibly firm. I love the Biolumin line and when my under eye skin looks a little tired and dull, I use this eye serum.
- Brightens the eye area with a boost of Vitamin C
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Exfoliates and hydrates for smooth, healthy-looking skin
The best eye treatment for stressed, tired or puffy eyes:
Whether you’re low on sleep, battling allergies or just plain stressed, Stress Positive Eye Lift is great for de-puffing, hydrating, and brightening to reduce the visible signs of stress. One of my clients swears by Stress Positive Eye Lift. It is her go to when she is stressed out from her job and life and has dark under eye circles.
- Firms skin to help generate a lifting effect
- Visibly de-puffs the undereye area
- Brightens the appearance of dark under-eye circles
The best eye treatment for fine dehydration lines:
Perfect for reducing the look of fine lines associated with dehydration, Intensive Eye Repair is loaded with phytonutrients and vitamins A, C and E to shield the delicate eye area against environmental damage. This is my everyday night cream. It is a nice consistency and feels rich.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines
- Infuses skin with hydration
- Repairs and defends against photoaging
The best eye treatment for wrinkles and crow’s feet:
Combat the appearance of premature signs of aging with Age Reversal Eye Complex. Its microencapsulated Retinol technology works overnight to smooth the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet. I use this complex 2 to 3 times a week at bedtime. I think its important to encourage cell turnover and this does the trick.
- Smooths crow’s feet and wrinkles with Retinol technology
- Lightens discoloration
- Decreases inflammation
The best eye treatment for sun damage:
Prevent and repair sun damage in one step! Total Eye Care with SPF 15protects skin against daily damage and helps conceal dark circles.
- Chemical-free SPF helps prevent UV damage
- Helps reduce puffiness and fine lines
- Optical light diffusers help minimize dark circles
The best eye treatment for sagging skin and fine lines:
Firm the appearance of lines and wrinkles! Multivitamin Power Firm is formulated with powerful skin-fortifying antioxidants to protect and repair. Love this product because it smoothes fine lines and works great under concealer.
- Increases skin resilience and firmness
- Protects against moisture loss to help minimize fine dryness lines
- Shields against free radicals to help prevent environmental stress
Skin care product is very specific to you. What works for your best friend will not necessarily work for you. That is why it is important to ask for samples and try product before you buy. I am very excited about the eye care products that Dermalogica is offering! You will never go wrong by using a eye cream or 2!
*Excerpts and pics courtesy of Dermalogica.com