Happy New Year!
Have you decided what your New Year’s resolution will be for 2022? If not, you’re in luck! How about making 2022 your Year of hydration and vitamin intake?
Cleansing and applying moisturizer can help prevent rugged, wrinkled and aged skin. Washing your face at night can help manage PH levels and assist in maintaining a radiant, hydrated, youthful look – so… LET’S GO FOR IT!! But… there’s more!
How to hydrate your skin:
- Add avocado to your diet – According to The Skin Institute, “Avocado is one of these beneficial additions to your diet. When you regularly eat avocados, you can ensure that you have added healthy fats to your diet. These healthy fats can add moisture to the skin, which can substantially improve the condition of your skin.“
- Liquid IV – I am obsessed with these “just add to water packets”! More hydration for the body, equals MORE hydration for the skin! The science – “Cellular Transport Technology, or CTT®, is the breakthrough delivery system, used in all of our products, designed to enhance rapid absorption of water and other key ingredients into the bloodstream.“
- Exfoliate regularly – only once or twice a week. It’s much harder to hydrate your face when covered with dead skin cells! Remove and move on.
- Find a face mask that works best – use after the shower while your pores are open and ready for hydration.
- Eat foods rich with antioxidants – According to Healthline:Foods rich in antioxidants can minimize damage from toxins and help your body make healthy cells. Some of the foods that contribute to skin health include:
- Vitamin C // biolumin-c serum (by Dermalogica)!
High-performance serum enhances skin’s natural defense system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Advanced bio-technology and an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex work synergistically to enhance bioavailability of Vitamin C to fight oxidative stress and the appearance of skin aging before it starts. Optimized delivery system combined
with a peptide and AHA renews for brighter, firmer, more radiant skin.
- Vitamin E // according to Allure:
Vitamin E fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. In fighting off free radicals, vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage.
CHEERS to 2022 and HEALTHY skin!