- Cut the carbs and dairy. Complex carbohydrates cause the body to hold water and dairy is slow to digest.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. They have high water content and fill you up and flush water out.
- Soak in epsom salts. Add one cup to the bath and lie there for 15 minutes. It draws water out of your cells.
- Avoid sugar free gum. You swallow air when you chew, creating gas and the body can’t digest the artificial sweeteners in the gum so you attract and retain water.
- Book an airbrush tan. Tans make you look thinner but also try strategic shading. Try extra misting on the triceps and inner and outer legs to visually narrow them.
Subscribe to my blog for updates
Powered by WP Email Capture
Barbara Galagusz RN
Encinitas, CA 92024
(North San Diego)
Body waxer and facialist extraordinaire who loves to blog. I write about funny and informative stories, share skin tips, and give tips on how to look and feel great for both men and women. I share anything that I came across that picques my interest and curiosity.